Too bad. I am on Vacation.

I am away on vacation until Sepember 22. I'll read your message when I get
back.
In the mean time, for Image or VIR Cartridge development please contact the
other project leader, Dan Mullen (dmullen). For business, training, or beta
program
issues, please contact the program manager,Joe Mauro (jmauro). For other
issues,
please contact my manager Sam Defazio (sdefazio).

Thanks,
-cathy

Cathleen Trezza 				     Server Technologies/NEDC
Image Data Cartridges 					Oracle Corporation
ctrezza at us_oracle.com  					  (603)
897-3233

-- BEGIN included message

Aquatic Plants Digest    Friday, September 12 1997    Volume 02 : Number 950

In this issue:

	Methyl mercator?
	New Setup Question
	Aquasun & VHO
	Living Water Vital
	Big Ramshorn Snails
	Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #949
	"FO"
	Substrate richness/riskiness order
	Metal Halide in UK
	Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #948 -Reply

See the end of the digest for information on unsubscribing from the
Aquatic Plants mailing list and on how to retrieve back issues.