Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #948 -Reply

Hi All,

I can find a source for most of the required components for a pressure
CO2 system except the electrical solenoid.  They don't seem to be
complicated devices but they are dreadfully expensive in the usual
aquarium supply catalogs.   I have a Sandpoint solenoid that works great.
 I use a timer to turn the CO2 on when the lights go on and turn an air
stone on when the lights are out.

Does anyone know where these or similar solenoids can be bought at a
reasonable price??

Lyndle Schenck   lschenck at dcscorp_com