Re:Nupro Needle Valves

> Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 01:28:11 -0700
> From: Jim Hurley <hurleyj at arachnaut_org>
> Subject: Re:Nupro Needle Valves
>
> The valve I use is stainless steel or perhaps an alloy, since it is
> greyish white. It's definitely not brass.

The brass valves do not look like brass on the outside - you'll have to
look inside it to tell.  You'd probably know if you'd bought a stainless
steel one however, as they are double the price of the brass ones.

Frank.
-----
The very act of seeking sets something in motion to meet us;
something in the universe, or in the unconscious responds as if
to an invitation.  - Jean Shinoda Bolen

http://home.istar.ca/~fir