TAG, Neil, etc

TAG is coming real soon..they got it back from the printers last weekend.
I've been conversing with Neil, getting the web site updated.  The cover
looks very SHARP. (and could not have been made with video snapshots :).
I'll be switching over the web site about the time the issue comes in the
mail, and yes it will be 100% up-to-date for perhaps the first time since
I took over maintaining the pages. :)  (That is, assuming I remember to
get Neil's address corrected; Thank you very much!)

  - Erik

---
Erik Olson
eriko at wrq_com