Canadian Plant Mail Order Store

For those Canadian APD members who are interested in a Canadian Mail Order
plant store, you'll be pleased to know that one exists. It's called Aquatic
Plantation and they can be found at

http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/aquaticp/aplant.htm

 From what I see in their website, their selection and prices are very
reasonable.  I have yet to order from them , so I dont know what their
quality is like.  BTW, I am not affiliated with them by any means, I simply
ran across their company through a friend of mine who owns a Canadian Mail
Order Pet Supply business.

Dennis Santiago
dennis at nhb_com

 D C  Santiago                       Internet: dennis at nhb_com
 Toronto, CANADA