Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #939

On 09/07/97 at 03:48 p, Frank said:

>I have heard some horror stories about high failure rates for large
>tanks from some companies, so I am quite cautious about choosing
>this tank.

There is (was) somewhere on the net a list (called aquaria, I think)
that had several discussions of tank brands.  The general conclusion
seemed to be that they were all alike, except for one very good
brand whose name slips my mind.  I believe it was something about
Ocean or Oceanic and maybe it was made in Texas????

--

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
 gomberg at wcf_com