Indentifiying liverwort

Hello, I was wondering if I might get some help identifying a liverwort.
I've got a number of aquatic plant books and this doesn't seem to be in any
of them, at least not as a photo. I was looking in the Rataj book and saw it
does mention a family of liverwort other then fluitans called Ricciaceae,
unfortunatly it doesn't give a photo.

Mine has tiny lacy leaves, much smaller but somewhat similar to the leaves
of a windolov fern in shape. It is a very nice dark green and grows in
bunches similar to riccia. It seems to like wood in the tank and will cling
a bit to wood or rocks and to each other. It stays on the bottom of the tank
and doesn't float. I got mine in a somewhat unusual way. I was at someones
house and saw it in their tank. They told me it just started growing out of
a piece of store bought wood that they placed in the tank. I of course had
to ask for a piece. It grows rather slowly, and seems to like pretty dim
light.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Rhonda