triton reflectors or the like

Does anyone have the measurements with the angles of the bends on the 'Triton
Reflectors' that are meant for one fluorescent tube?  Barring that does anyone
have a good source of info for making DIY reflectors.

A friend of mine has a metal brake and a nice spray gun, and we were interested
in "rolling are own" out of galvanized steel.  We are planning on shooting
bright white acrylic over the steel.

8ft tubes are hard to find reflectors for except for standard shop light
fixtures and by my calculations I wouldn't be able to get enough tubes in my
hood with that setup.

*Mike Roberts - mike at microspan_com
*North American Internet, Ltd. - http://www.nail.net
*Colorado Springs, CO - (719) 635-NAIL

*Offering Affordable Dedicated Internet Access
*to the Colorado Front Range and Beyond...