Small Filters

Jessica wrote:

" Filtration: I was thinking about a Penguin Mini w/biowheel. Anyone
know anything good or bad about them? I've heard they are about
dollhouse size :), which would be perfect! "

I'm not sure what the dimensions of a dollhouse are but the Penguin Mini
with biowheel is...

5" Wide X 7 1/2" High X 4 1/4" Deep

The Penguin is one of the smallest power filters...other options would
be an air driven corner or sponge filter if you don't mind actually
having something in the tank.

Dan Cole, Mail Order Pet Supplies
Subscribe to our FREE Tropical Fish Hobbyist Newsletter!
Mailto:mops-news at databack_com and place the word "subscribe"
in the body of your message or visit us at http://www.mops.on.ca