School donations needed

Some of you may have read my article in AFM on the planted aquarium in my
son's classroom last spring.  As a result of that tank and article, we now
have 3 beautiful planted tanks set up in two different elementary schools.
The kids right up through the superintendent of schools are wildly excited
about the tanks.

Our Holliston MA. school system has had a number of aquariums donated for
elementary class rooms.  We are still in need of filters and heaters for
most of these tanks.  Sizes range from 10 - 110 gallons.  If you have any
old but functional equipment, or excess plants (my plants are only
stretching so far!<g>) and would like to make a tax deductible donation,
please contact me at: krandall at world_std.com.  Thank you all in advance!

Karen Randall