Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #918

 I have two questions:  first, i keep hearing about this seachem flourish
liquid and have been reccomended to start using it.  But don't you have to
get it via mail order?  Can anyone refer me to a mail order company and give
me an approximate cost?  Secondly, I have a "Lights of America" brand light
fixture that sits directly on my 55 gallon tank.  I was lifting it up to
remove some plants and noticed on the edges of the fixture in certain places
rust was starting to form.  And on the bulbs there is little water droplets
and a sort of "mold" growing on them.  Can either of these hurt my plants or
fish?

P.S.  if any of this is on the archive sorry but i dont' have access to it