New CO2 Reactor

The guy at my LFS showed me a new CO2 reactor from Eheim.  It was
roundish, a little larger than a quarter, and perhaps 1 inch high.  The
idea was to stick it on the inside of the tank with a suction cup
(provided).  The diffuser was some type of white ceramic or other stone
cylinder that passes only micro size bubbles of CO2.  The was no
reaction chamber or any type of water driver.  Apparently the idea is
that the tiny bubbles will dissolve before reaching the surface of the
water.  Has anyone seen one of these in operation?  The LFS guy didn't
know what size tank it was rated for or even what it cost!

Regards, Steve Dixon