Re: Congo Tetras and plants

I've also had the new leaves of my Anubias nana noticeably chewed up, so much
so that I've taken it out of the tank. I do not have any Congo tetras, but I
do have 2 SAEs, and I think the damage to the leaves started around the time
they were put in (the plant was there previously with no damage). The tank
does have some other tetra types (neons, black neons, rummy nose, blood fin,
blue emperor, red eye) as well as two otos. But with the exeption of the blue
emperors, which were added at the same time as the SAEs, all the others were
added either before or sometime after the damage started.

Matt