Re: Tetra CO2 Diffuser....HELP!

I used a Tetra CO2 system for a few months and wasn't too disappointed in
the way it operated - in fact, I actually liked those little, stackable
reaction chambers and wish they were still readily available.  The reasons I
got rid of the unit were that the tank was way too small and used a
proprietary fitting that I couldn't get anyone to refill locally.  (Tetra's
original plan was a bottle swap at your dealer, but now that they've
discontinued the line, I'm not sure how to go about getting refills - one
customer of mine claimed he gets his refilled at a local hobby/model shop).

jim