Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #884

On 08/09/97 at 03:48 p, Aquatic-Plants-Owner at actwin_com (Aquatic
Plants Digest) said:

>  I found a
>potatoe chip bag and measured the resistance along the reflective
>side of the bag where it was exposed along the seam.  It wasn't
>conductive and  now my wife is *sure* I'm crazy.

Roger, my understanding is that the aluminum is in the middle and
there is plastic on BOTH sides (that thin a layer of aluminum is
very fragile).  So I repeated your experiment with several
variations and got the same result.  Very interesting. --

Dave Gomberg, FormMaestro!                     http://www.wcf.com
 gomberg at wcf_com
  Help stop Internet spam! Join CAUCE:   http://www.cauce.org/