Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #862

<< I am new to this list and was wondering if anyone knew the
 names of different plants that can survive both submersed in
 water and without being covered in water for periods of time.

I have a catalogue ordered from Arizona Aquatic Gardens that has lots of
submersed and emersed (terrerium type) plants on it. Each one has a pic with
info on light, submersion, growth. It's really cool.  <A HREF="http://www.rose
mart.com/aq-gardens/">Arizona Aquatic Gardens</A> . If you don't want to
order one, I can email you a few names, but there's too many to list right
now.
Kim