Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #862

<< of hard plastic tubing cut at an angle.  I'd rather get a steady stream of
 smaller bubbles spaced more or less evenly so that I can better gage the
 state of my brew.  How do others get that effect?  I used an airstone for
 a while, but got a whispy white growth on the stone, so I stopped.

I have my DIY Co2 connected to a corner filter to use it as a Co2 bell jar.
As for regulating the bubbles, I use a brass gang valve and adjust it until I
get the flow I want.