Re: Red light, green light

> Date: Fri, 25 Jul 97 06:25:28 +1000
> From: David Aiken <d.aiken at eis_net.au>
>
> Perhaps part of being a successful aquatic plant grower is finding the
> plants that work with the bulb you happen to choose.

Bingo!  Nail hit on head!  Archive that!

I've always advised people starting out to buy all the different
plants types they could find and try them all.  Find the ones that
like whatever conditions you've created for whatever reasons you've
created them.  Be patient, let those that can adapt, adapt.  Don't
frustrate yourself with plants that don't like your technique.

Perhaps the only difference between hi-tech, lo-tech and no-tech is
the types of plants that can be maintained. Something is bound to grow
well in almost any setup.

George