Re: Red light, green light

George,

White light is composed of three primary colors - red, green, and blue.
Secondary colors are formed by mixing two of the primaries: cyan - green
and blue, magenta - red and blue, and yellow - red and green.  Red leaf
plants must be absorbing green light or they would not have red leaves
but yellow leaves (where they only absorb the blue light and reflect the
red and green light).  So there is a function for the green if you have
red leave plants.  I guess full spectrum bulbs are the best all around
bulbs for plants.

Hey, I actually remembered something from physics class and it was
useful instead of boring info.

healer