endless lines

Jens Stoevlbaek wrote:

Betsy,

I am one of those people whose mailreader doesn't wrap long lines.
Therefore my suggestion to you is, that you hit your return
button once in a while. This will cause your postings to actually
be read.

Oops ... I noted that the lines are endless on the mailing list web
page, but appear okay in the digest when it comes in e-mail.  Not
so for you?

I will try to pretend I am using a typewriter and hit return at the end
of each line.  I am new to internet posting ... sorry to offend ... :-(

Betsy