Python and waste water

Harold asked...

> I find that my Python uses a tremendous amount of water which flows > all over my yard. Is it necessary to have the water on full force? Is > there a way to use less water.

Harold...I haven't tried this but it might help...it's taken from the
Aquatic Way...

If you are concerned about the large amount of ‘fresh' water that is
wasted when you do a water change, disconnect the return hose from the
faucet pump after the siphon is started.  The water will continue to
drain as long as the end of the hose is lower than the water level in
your tank. Gravity will do work and keep the wasted water to a minimum

Dan Cole, Mail Order Pet Supplies
Subscribe to our FREE Tropical Fish Hobbyist Newsletter!
Mailto:mops-news at databack_com and place the word "subscribe"
in the body of your message or visit us at http://www.mops.on.ca