Raising CO2 by pH-KH adjustment, possible?

Sorry friends, my 2 previous email are incomplete, here is the completed
one.

Dear folks,

With the equations stated with George and other fellow,

(1)                      CO2
    pH = 6.37 + log [  ------- ]
                      1.64CaCO3

From (1), we can obtain 18mg/l dissolved CO2, with
10.98mg/l CaCO3, adjusted to pH6.37.
For a 100l aquarium, you can add 1.098g CaCO3, adjusting the pH with
addition of strong acid to pH6.37, then you can maintain
18mg/l dissolved CO2 for a period of time. (without addition of extra
gaseous CO2).

But, it is only theortical.
Is it possible to carry out by daily addition of dilute buffered CaCO3
solution?

There is a Japanese product which stating that in optimal pH and
KH value, CO2 can be raised up to 16mg/l.
I doubt if it is possible to rasie CO2 level by adding their urine-like
product to the aquarium tank.

Any idea?

rickie