Re: Substrate Heating

>> Silicon:           1.57
>> Steel:             0.97
>> Stainless Steel:   0.329
>> Iron:              0.803

> Be careful here!  This value for silicon appears to be for elemental
> silicon (the stuff that transistors are made of) not for silicone
> rubber (the stuff that tubing is made from).

Roger, you're right (and all the other reply's I've seen too).
It was my mistake, the actual values I gave are true, but the
value for Silicon does not quite apply for the tubing. Sorry
about that. Does anyone know how good the Silicon tubing conducts
heat? This substrate heating is an interesting topic and if there
would be an inexpensive (and safe) way to do it -  I would
like to give it a try.

Regards,
Karsten.