Re: LOTS OF QUESTIONS!

In responce to the question about substrate for planted tanks.
I personally recommend a clay substrate product, like 'Substrate Gold'.
For about 10 bucks I had more then enough for a 30 gallon tank, top it
with a thin layer of fine sand, and 3 inchs of gravel, and wham, nutrient
rich substrate. Now thi is a local product to Minnesota, specifically
marketed for fish tanks. I dunno if there are other brands like this, but
I would imagine so. Anys if you goto a good shop, talk to a local
fish club, they should be able to lead you in the right direction.
Mike

|     Michael W. McGrath    |
|    mcgrath at citilink_com   |
| www.citilink.com/~mcgrath |