Ge 'Sunshine' bulbs

I have one plant tank, a 30allon, with a clay substrate, DIY CO2, and lots
of great plants. The tank grows excellent, and I find that i like the
GE chroma50 'Sunshine Bulb'. I think it is a 5500K bulb. Anywyas I use it
cause it works excellent and at about seven bucks for a four foot bulb,
it is surely cheaper then some 25 dollar Coral Life.
	Recenlty I have not been able to find these bulbs at the local
hardware store, Home Depot. Nobody there could tell me if they where
dropping the product, or if maybe GE was stopping production.
	Does anyone else uses these? Have similar problems purchasing
them? Know something I dont? Thanks!

mike

|     Michael W. McGrath    |
|    mcgrath at citilink_com   |