Quality of Water Report

Greetings - I have just received in the mail a mineral analysis of my
municiple drinking water.  It's interesting stuff - according to the
report city water is better than "most brands of bottled water."
Beyond that, I am not certain how to interpret the results.  For example,
no lead was detected and of course this is good, but the phosphate level
was 0.008 mg/L.  Is that too high or about right?   What about other
minerals, like Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium - is there any way of
determining *from my report* if my water has too much or too little of
major plant nutrients?