new light from Energy Savers

Does anyone know anything or have an opinion about the new fluorescent bulb
put out by Energy Savers which is 10,000K?  It is advertised as having the
same spectrum as their Trichromatic bulb, which I have been using already
(and is rated as 6500K).  I like the Trichromatic; it's relatively bright
and has a full spectrum, and the plants like it, but this new bulb is even
brighter; sounds interesting!
Roxanne Bittman
--
Please note new email address:
Roxanne Bittman, Botanist                    Natural Diversity Database