source for chelates

I just received a catalog in the mail(don't know where they got my name!) I
thought some of you would be interested in.  It is a mail order hydroponics
supply.  They have the chelates both as trace element mix and separately.
They also sell the macronutrients also, along with some interesting
hardware.  The catalog is 42 pages not counting the index.  The prices are
not the cheapest I've seen but for a one stop source, I haven't seen anyone
beat it.  The address is:

Eco Enterprises
1240 N.E. 175th St. Suite B
Seattle, WA 98155
Their fax number is 206-525-4784 and their 800 number is 800-426-6937.

Regards,
Onis
k5vkq at ix_netcom.com