RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #788

Yikes! I just saw my last post, and realized that my email prog added the
junk at the end.  Hopefully, it will not be attached to this message. If it
is still showing up, does someone know what setting I should change?  If
I'm not mistaken, someone else had this problem in the past but the
solution escapes me (other than setting it to not use enhanced email and to
send it as plain text...)

I hope this message doesn't repeat the same mistake. How annoying.

FS
 Farzan S.                             Farzan at IBM_net
  All men die. Not all men truly live! - Braveheart