Screws

> Date: Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
> From: esarchy at wsunix_wsu.edu
> Subject: RE: Driftwood and suction cups
>
>         Kent (and others),
>         Attaching driftwood to suction cups allows you to create some very
> neat, and realistic looking, aquascapes. I prefer to use plastic screws
> (regular screws made out of very hard plastic), but they can be hard to
> find. The second choice is aluminum screws. Ask at your local hardware
> store for some type of screw that will not rust. I am sure there are other
> options.

I can't recomend the use of aluminum in an aquarium It oxidizes way to
easily.  I would sugest stainless steel, they are cheap ( I think I paid
$4-$5 for 100 #6 last time I bought some).  Of course if you want to go
overboard use titanium or even better gold plated ;)

Bjorn Straube
straube at digital_net