Nutrient Deficency?

Some of my plants are showing signs of a nutrient deficency.  The symptoms
are: holes in leaves, loss of leaf color and premature leaf drop off.
 Hygrophila polysperma, various Echinodorus species and Nymphaea lotus are
the most affected plants.  The tank is a 65 gallon Dupla style setup.
 Laterite, CO2 fertilization, UGH, MH lighting and weekly water changes.  The
water is RO water that is reconstituted with baking soda and Kent's RO Right.
 12 ml of PMDD  is added per day (new recipie).  I suspect that the plants
are phosphate limited.  For the last 2 weeks one super triple phosphate
pellet (looks like a mouse dropping) has been added daily.  Algae has gone
from non existent to minimal green spot algae on the glass and some
brown/blue/green gunk in the over flow box and tube.  GH and KH are in the 3
to 5 degree range, iron is .1 ppm and I ran out of the nitrate reagent
several months ago.  I'm guessing that the nitrate level is OK.  Any thoughts
or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ross