Snails

I am willing to send anyone interested in Malaysian
Livebearing/Pinpoint Snails a bunch of them for $3.50 for 25-300 (this
will depend on how many people want them and how many I collect, that
last person I sent them to got about 300 I would guess) of them.
 These snails are great in planted tanks but tend to find fish eggs
irresistable (at least they like angel fish eggs).  The $3.50 is $3
for USPS Priority shipping and $.50 for the bottle of water which when
emptied will be used for shipping.  I have an over population of the
snails and would rather ship them to list members, rather than kill
them.  If you live in the DC area I will be happy to work out a way to
get them to you.

Please contact me through private e-mail if you are interested.
Drew
Warwick_d at bls_gov
O-