Connecting Airline to 2L Bottles Easily

>Another place to get rubber stoppers with holes drilled into them is a home
>brewery shop. Then go to any hardware store and get copper tubing (usually
>in the refrigerator tubing section) and cut a length that'll protrude from
>both ends of the stopper. Make sure the diameter will fit snugly in the
>rubber stopper.

Do _NOT_ use copper tubing on an aquarium.  Copper is toxic to both plants
and fish in more than minute amounts.  I suspect that with the moisture
from a yeast reactor combined with the acidity of the CO2 in that moisture,
you could pick up a lot of copper coming through a fairly small amount of
tubing.