re: Supplies and PMDD

This may be dating me, but do they still make the chemistry sets for kids in
which you can make small amounts of gun powder?  My son is only 8 so while I
know they make a variety of chemistry sets he hasn't yet got interested in
making gunpowder. <g>  Anyway, that was potassium nitrate.  The refills for the
sets I've seen are pretty cheap, so maybe, if all the bombings lately, they
still sell these sets you could order the refills.  Probably only a few grams
but also probably real cheap.

Doug