Re: Speaking of DIY CO2

Kent,

>> What would happen if you used for example, a 4ltr container and
doubled the recipe? Would it produce double the CO2 for the same amount of time,
or would the mix produce CO2 at the same rate for a longer time? <<

Not an expert but I have used one gallon jars with more then double the recipe.
I have to assume the quantity of CO2 produced was at least close to double, but
the reaction time at best was the same and usually didn't last as long.  Not a
real scientific test though.

Doug