Seachem Fluorite gravel

>A friend's aquatic plant tanks developed milky white water, slick too
>overnight. He's trying to track down the cause and can't find anything
>unusual--

I've had the white water problem once before.  The whole tank turned
white within hours of the suspected problem.  Some hours before, I had
inserted my hands into the tank to adjust some plants.  There was very
little lotion on my hands but quite a reation in the tank.

Quite a few deaths occured and I felt very stupid.

-Lee