aquarium wall

A friend of mine just bought a house on a lake and after seeing my tanks
has asked me to set up a state of the art planted tank using an entire
9' wide by 8' tall wall.  Does anyone know where I can get pictures,
ideas, for him to look at?  I'm thinking at least a 125 gal. tank
against a stone wall with terrestrial plants all around with their own
lighting system, maybe water falling down the stone work into the tank.
I've got cart blanche and a sizable budget.  Any help or ideas on this
would be greatly appreciated.

Ed