Re: welding geeks

In a message dated 6/6/97 04:37:42, you wrote:

<<I find it most convient to walk into my local welding shop plop down
$12.00 and be out the door in less than 5 minutes. (the welding geeks
also get a kick out of me when I tell them what I'm doing with the
tank!) They all think I'm really drinking beer.>>

I know how you feel. At my local gas place, I'm known as "that guy who uses
it on his fish tanks". They always look sort of amused with me. And they're
probably wondering what I'm *really* doing with the stuff.

It costs me $15 to fill a standard 5lb bottle, and one other place wanted
$20. I think Sacramento must be one of the more expensive places to use CO2.

Kent