Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 16:12:29 -0500 (CDT)
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
From: jim kostich <jkos at execpc_com>
Subject: help re: mail order SAE

Sorry if this message is inappropriately placed, but if I remember right,
using "help" in the subject line sends it to the administrator.  If the
following constitutes "spam" please don't forward it to the list:

Aquatics Unlimited in suburban Milwaukee routinely stocks SAE's.  While mail
order isn't really our forte', we do seem to send quite a few of these fish
out around the country.  Their usual price is between $3.33 and $4.99 each,
but customer must pay actual freight costs (typically $35-$45 for a box), so
it's not practical to ship only a few fish.  In addition, there is a $10
box/handling charge on orders less than $80.

We can be contacted via email at aquatics at execpc_com or more info can be
found at our www page: http://www.execpc.com/~aquatics

jim