Re: Filtering & RUGF

> From: Jeremy Adams <adamsm at ucs_orst.edu>
> Subject: Filering
>
> Has any one noticed if running a reverse flow UG filter has any positive
> or negative affects on plants?
>
> Jeremy Adams
> Oregon State University

Jeremy,

I tried using reverse UG filtering for a while, and it works fine.
Though, after some experimenting, it didn't seem like the direction of
the flow mattered to the plants at all.  I guess I'd just assume do it
normal flow (if I were to use it again) to keep the most nutrients in
the gravel bed.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.edu
The more people I meet, the more I like my plants.