Another science project

Anyone choosing to respond to this young lady needs to remember to do so
directly; she's not a subscriber to the list.  -Cynthia

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: u1006719 at warwick_net
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 18:23:58 -0700
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: Effects of aquatic plants on pH

Dear Sir or Madam:
My name is Rachel Goldstein and I am a junior at Vernon township High
School.  I am doing an independent research project dealing with lake
pHs.  When I took samples from the lake, I found that ones taken from
areas with a lot of aquatic plant life were much more basic than those
taken from relatively clear areas.  I am now at a point where I must
present this project and I was wondering if you could offer any insight
as to whether or not my findings are typical and why they are what they
are (or what they should be and why).  Thank you very much for your time
and for any information you may choose to offer me.
                        Sincerely,
                            Rachel Goldstein