Re: Award nomination and algae question

> I nominate Robin Bailey <rbp at cruzio_com> for "gullible interneter of
> the month" and recommend deleting her from the plant list if additional
> virus alerts are posted.  Wasted baud = $$

No need to be nasty. Best intentions gone awry are not uncommon among
those new to the internet (or aquatic plants, for that matter).

Education, not exclusion or attacks, will assist us most in minimizing
the flow of garbage posts and incorrect info. Flames beget flames,
and that just means more wasted bandwidth... However, I appreciate your
BW $$ concerns. Sorry for contributing. Back to the "education" we all
came here for:-)

Cheers,

Shawn *bandwidth wasting sig file snipped:-)*