Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Another Virus Alert (Real) (All Friends)]

It is also common (accepted) practice to delete the three or four
pages of forwarding information when posting this stuff (which is
spammish by its nature, unintentional though that might be for the
unwitting). The site this has been sent to has finite resources
which are intended for wholly different uses. We understand you
have the best of intentions, but the message itself (one copy, if
on-topic or a verifiable warning), and the originator if warranted,
is what is wanted... not the whole trail it took to get to you.

I just received a second volume of APG, solely due to the length of
this one, off-topic false alarm.

Of course, I am now chewing up bandwidth on this off-topic issue,
myself; but perhaps we can mitigate the risk of more of the same...?

Cheers,

Shawn
Shawn Young, Systems Engineer
Space and Defence Systems
MacDonald Dettwiler and Associates

Tel:  604-231-2957            E-mail: young at mda_ca
Fax:  604-278-3469            URL:    http://www.mda.ca