Re: essential plant nutrients

>Date: Sat, 17 May 1997 13:58:31 -0700
>From: Alaric Cho <smurf at teleport_com>
>To: Cynthia Powers <cyn at metronet_com>
>Subject: re: pH
>
>hi.  I need to know the 17 essential plant nutrients fot plants to live.
>Do you know the 17 essential plant nutrients?
>Thanks again.

Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Calcium,
Magnesium, Sulfur, Iron, Boron, Manganese, Copper, Zinc, Molybdemum,
Chlorine.  That's only sixteen.  Oh well, to borrow from Tom Lehrer,"This
is all the news of which has got as far as Haavard*.  There may be many
others, but they havn't been discaavered"

*Er, at least as far as Tougaloo College