Antibiotics/Flourish

I've been having a bout with blue-green algae.  I think I've finaly
scored some major points against it and now want to give it the final
one-two with antibiotics.  The recent thread was very helpful, but, upon
going to the local pet store I was confronted with a selection of
chemicals that I simply don't know enough about to make a decision (
that does not include enie menie minie... ;) ).  Could someone please
give some advise on this? I'd really be thankful.
  Also, is anyone using Flourish by seachem?  I'd like to use it in my
PMDD.  Is this a good product?  The pet store promotes it but then again
they are trying to sell it.

TIA
Bjorn Straube