Mail Order Plants & Satisfaction

I'm curious about those of you who have ordered from mail order plant
sources... Have you been happy with your orders?  Are the plants nice and
healthy?  Did you get the plants you ordered?  Do you find the prices
reasonable for the plants you recieve?  Would you order by mail again?

I'm asking because I'm hesitant about mail ordering plants.  What you see
is not necessarily what you get.

Either on or off the list responses, as appropriate, is appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark
------
pearlsco at u_washington.edu
The more people I meet, the more I like my plants.