Public Aquaria wiith plants... NOT

While we're on the subject, I became a member of London Zoo a short while ago.
If any plant folk are considering a visit just for the aquaria I would say that
it is probably not worth it. The plants aren't given any mention at all, and the
fish tanks contain no surprises (except Africans being on display with South
Americans, fish not being labelled, or worse, labelled incorrectly, and a tank
labelled "tropical coral reef" with no coral...)
Anyone been to the new"London Aquarium" at County Hall? Any plant displays?
ps while I'm here, I found a very nice (French) web-site the other day, wth
pictures of some of the more common aquarum plants and other stuff. It's at:
http://www.cyber-espace.com/prodim/