nutrients

Hi all! :)
I jusst received my firts plant fertilizer, a Sera Florena. Is this a
good fertilizer? Do I need anithing else? Or fish will provide the rest?
This fertilizer should replace PMDD? Can somebody send me any receipt
for PDMM? (I don't have access to Internet WWW)

I built a DIY CO2 system with a IV solution (or blood) system. It comes
with everything that we need to do it! Reactor, valve, drop counter(used
as a reactor) and good quality lines! Everything for little money and
just one trip to the drugstore (or hospital or doctor). No need of
silicon glue, however, I used it as a prevention for leaks.
Send my a mail if you are interested in the procedures. (I used BAXTER
equipment)
Jerome, from Buenos Aires, the Tango city