[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


>Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 12:15:23 -0400 (EDT)
>From: DYNAMOHMMM at aol_com
>Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V2 #691
>In a message dated 5/6/97 10:10:39 AM, you wrote:
>>I have a picture in a Cichlid book of a planted tank 3/4 full of water
>>with plants above the tank trailing into the water. I dont know what
>>search terms to use to see if there have been any descriptions of this
>>kind of set-up. Any ideas?
> Try "paulidarium" ,someone please post the correct spelling I know this is

- I guess this is spelled "paludarium"

- Vahe