CHEAP Mylar!

Found a great place for cheap mylar the other day - a party supply store.
 Seems one of the big fads in the US is silver - silver balloons, silver
paper cups and plates, silver TABLECLOTHS.  The tablecloth was in the
section of paper and plastic tablecloths and came in many different colors.
 I took a chance and spent a whopping $1.50 US.  When I opened it, there
was no backing material so it tore easily; it is very thin.  But for the
price and having a handy glue gun, it is now lining the aquarium hood.
 Unfortunately, there was no material identification on the packaging but
it is water repellant and the fish show no signs of problems.
FWIW
Rochelle Williams
williaro at ftmcphsn-emh1_army.mil